Levels of Tajima DG/ML by Pulse
Start at any level and upgrade as your business grows. Each level includes all the features of the levels below it:
Tajima DG/ML by Pulse has true Vector Based Embroidery. VBE supports Bezier curves, which allow creation of outlines using the least number of input points. This gives you greater control over the shape of your outlines and makes editing painless. Drag the Bezier control handles to instantly change the curve of your outlines without creating the shape over again.
Take VBE to the next level and import vector files, or copy and paste vectors from popular drawing applications like Adobe® Illustrator® and CorelDRAW® while preserving original vector points and colors. Instead of punching a design, the VBE environment lets you convert images into embroidery instantly with precision, speed, and ease.
If you are an Adobe® or Corel® power-user, ask your distributor about i2 for Adobe® Illustrator® or CorelDRAW®.
VBE: VECTOR BASED EMBROIDERY
- Over 160 high-quality closest-point connected embroidery fonts.
- Merge stock embroidery designs with advanced lettering and monogramming.
- One design window with outlines and stitches using the powerful .pxf file format.
- Reading and writing of all popular embroidery formats.
- Direct connection to Tajima, Barudan, Brother, SWF, Toyota, and ZSK embroidery machines.
- Exclusive support for Tajima LAN-enabled embroidery machines.
- Support for Tajima Bi-directional serial communication and the .tbf design format.
- Recipes : Customized settings for sewing on specific fabrics.
- Editing tools: Resize, Rotate, and Skew.
- Stitch-by-stitch editing.
- Printed worksheets with design information and bar codes.
- Exclusive Pulse Today web page for access to articles from industry experts and information from Pulse.
- Compatible and optimized for Windows 7.
- Draw Ribbon: Navigate through a realistic simulation of stitches in a design and easily change drawing speeds.
- Multiple Thread Palettes: Customize a single design for use on different colored fabrics by saving it, in one file, with multiple thread palettes.
- Modern user interface taking advantage of the latest technology available, including auto hiding windows when not in use, global view and tabbed design windows for faster access.
- Compatibility with the latest PC offerings, including multiple-core processors, which means increased productivity and faster stitch generation.
- Ability to customize and save multiple workspaces for a truly personalized experience. Save workspaces for each design type or digitizer in your shop.
- New Project Design Wizard allows users to create favourite combinations of garment recipes, design start-stop locations, digitizing presets, and machine formats that can be recalled for each project in a single click.
- New Tasks window to guide new users with step-by-step instructions.
ALL LEVELS OF TAJIMA DG/ML BY PULSE SOFTWARE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL FEATURES :